Thursday, March 1, 2018

MHK Designs March Release

Hello, friends! I'm here today to show you the March Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Blessed Lily" digital stamp set:



Take a peek at my creation... 



I chose to use the image and  a sentiment from the  Blessed Lily set!  I printed out my image and sentiment onto some white CS.  I colored my image using copics. I used a die to cut it out and the sentiment.  I layered some pink CS on my card base. I attached some ribbon across my card front. I then attached my image and sentiment.  I added and a bow and some pearls to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:




What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


1 comment:

Dorothy S said...

This is a great Easter set and you have made a lovely card using it.