Friday, January 19, 2018

White Rose Crafts and Mod Squad "Rainbow" Challenge




Greetings friends and fellow crafters. Dawn here representing White Rose Crafts.

With the start of the "Rainbow" Mod Squad Challenge, and White Rose Crafts being a new sponsor, I wanted to jump in and take part with my project.


I stamped my Wild Rose Studio Bunny with Butterfly stamp using Memento ink onto some white CS.  I colored it in using the following copics: bunny-C3, C1, C0, butterfly-V17, V15, V12, flowers- R39, R37, R35, R32, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, YR18, YR14, YR12. 

I used a scalloped oval die to cut out my colored image and for the mats behind it.

I used some rainbow starburst paper that I had in my stash and layered it onto my card base of 6x6.  

I added some ribbon across the front of my card.

I then attached the matted image and added a bow.


A peek at my colored image:




Please make sure you visit White Rose Crafts for your crafting needs/wants.





1 comment:

Joyce Erb said...

Tat is the sweetest bunny! Love the colorful background. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge