Sunday, June 25, 2017

MHKD Sit A Bit

Hello, friends! Im here today to show you another New June Release for the MHKDesigns Etsy ShopToday we are featuring the "Sit A Bit" digital stamp set:




Take a peek at my creation...


I just love this image from the  Sit A Bit set!  I printed out my image and sentiment onto some white CS.  I used a Gina Marie die to cut out my image and sentiment. I used a larger die for the mat behind my image and sentiment.  I layered some dark purple and light purple CS on my card base.  I attached some ribbon diagonally across my card front. I then attached my matted image and sentiment.  I added some pearls and a bow to finish off my card. 

A closer peek at my colored image and sentiment:


What do you think of my creation?  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Thanks for stopping by today, friends!  I will be back soon with another creation using products from the MHKDesigns Etsy shop!  Until tomorrow, HUGS and happy stamping! :)


1 comment:

The Craft Princess said...

Very pretty...I love how you brought it all together with the ribbon :) Hugs...Janie