Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Live Life

The Project Bin is a stamp company that makes snappy Sentiments.  I was able to use the "Awesome Sauce" stamp set to create my project.  This stamp set comes with 6 stamps. 



I made a card with a bunch of layers.  I used a die to cut out the windows in the blue and white CS.  I then used foam dots to adhere the 2 pieces together.  I then used foam dots to adhere them to the card base. I inserted the blue cutout into the window and taped it down onto the card base.  I took my cut out stamped sentiment and attached it to the blue cut out.  I added a bow and some enamel dots to finish off my card.. See below for a picture of all the layers....


A closer peek at the sentiment and all the layers:


Check out The Project Bin Blog for some more inspiration using "The Project Bin" sentiments....

No comments: