Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Pumpkins For Sale

I am so incredibly excited to share the new release over at Angel's Hearts and Memories.

This month we have the Fall Girls.  They can all be found  HERE .

For my first card today I have used "Pumpkins For Sale". 


I printed my image out onto cryogen CS and colored her in using copics:  E11, E00, E000, R20,  E37, E35,  E31, E44, E42, E40, B26, B24, B21, YR18, YR15, YR12, YG09, YG07, YG05, YR68, YR65, YR61.  I then took one of my dies and cut her out as well as my sentiment. I also cut out some mats for behind my image and sentiment.  I made my card base 6x6 and layered some  orange, green and brown card stock. I added some ribbon and a bow to the bottom of my card front.  I then added my matted image and sentiment.

 A closer peek at my colored image:


A peek at the sentiment:


Running for the Cause is an SBS exclusive made especially, and only available, at Angel's Hearts and Memories.  I just love digital stamps 'cause they're INSTANT gratification.  No waiting for the mailman and tapping your foot when it doesn't show up in a week or two or three.

Come and check out all the other creations from the DT HERE.  Don't forget to check out the FACEBOOK page......


Until next time......

No comments: