Friday, April 8, 2016

Puppy Love

I'm here on this fabulous Friday to share with you one of Joy Clair's New April Stamp Sets.  The stamp set I'm showing today is called "Puppy Love".


I stamped my image onto some cryogen cardstock and colored it using my Prismacolor pencils.  I stamped my sentiment onto the lower right corner of a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of white cardstock.  I then stamped the paw prints .  I added some ribbon above my sentiment and paw prints.  I adhered this piece of cardstock onto a piece of brown cardstock and adhered these to my card base.  I used a die to cut out my colored image and for the mat behind it.  I adhered these together and attached to my card base.  I then added a bow to finish off the card.


 Check out the Joy Clair's blog for our monthly challenge that is going on.  The Theme for this month is "Anything Goes". So let's see those awesome creations using the color pallette shown on the blog.


1 comment: