Saturday, April 30, 2016

Kite Girl


I'm here today to showcase a Scrapoholic Candy Shop cute digi stamp ! 
Meet Kite Girl :

I  have printed out my image onto cryogen cardstock and have colored it with my Copic Markers:
I printed out my image and colored it using Copics -  Y11, Y13, Y15, B97, B95, B93, B91, R85, R83, R81, E11, E00, E000, R20, YR24, E35, YR21, YR20, V17, V15, V12 . I then used my die to cut out my colored image.  I used a larger die and cut out a mat for behind my image.  I made a 6x6 card base to create a criss cross card with white card stock . I used some yellow, purple,pink and blue CS to decorate the front and for the insert.  I added some lace , a few butterflies and some ribbon and bow......
A close up of my colored image: 




The image can be found over at the Scrapoholic Candy Shop and if you want any more inspiration pop across to the Facebook Page - there are regular giveaways and we are holding a challenge there at present!
Thank you for stopping by





1 comment:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Fabulous card.
hugs
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/