Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Add Some Sparkle

Hi everyone!   This card is my DT card for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.   Our lovely sponsors for this challenge are  Sassy Studio, Lacy Sunshine, and Bugaboo stamps.

 Our theme for this challenge is ' Add Some Sparkle', and I was able to use the image "kidz punky topper" from Bugaboo Stamps.
   



The Copic I used are: Girl - E11, E00, E000, R20, E27, E35, E23, E21, b12, RV11 Kitty - C4, C3, C2, C1.  The image is printed on cryogen paper. I used a Sizzix die and some paper roses from WOC. 


I hope you will hop on over to the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog and join our '' Add Some Sparkle" challenge.  Check out the other gorgeous projects by my fellow DT members while you're there! Hope you have a great day!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lisa J said...

Great Card Dawn. Fabulous colouring. Lisa

scrappysamdesigns said...

Love your sweet card, Dawn!