Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Moving Day

It's the 1st of December and that means it is time for a new challenge at Cute As A Button.  This months challenge is "NEW BEGINNINGS".  I have chosen to use the digital image "Moving Day".  Hope my card will give you some inspiration to join in the challenge.



Copics used:
skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
hair - E35, E33, E57
 Shirt and scarf - R81, R83, R81
Pants - B97, B95, B93, B91
Boxes - E44, E43, E42, E40

I made a crisscross card with a pocket.  In the pocket I put in a book mark that I made using the digital image as well. 


Here's the LINK for the challenge blog.  I can't wait to see what you all create for the theme
 "NEW BEGINNINGS".

1 comment:

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

Wow, it is great I love the tag and how you hide him!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥