Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter Fun Snowman

It's time for another SP&CO post.  This week is to Winter Wonderland Week.I used the really cute "Winter Fun Snowman" stamp set by Gill Roberts today. A scarf will keep you just warm enough.

 My card is 6" square .  I stamped my image onto cryogen cardstock and colored it in using copics. I just cut out my image in a rectangle shape and for the mat behind it.  My DP is from Wild Rose Wintry Christmas paper pad.  I added some lace and pearl swirls and a corner decoration.


Supplies:
 Winter Fun Snowman stamp set by Gill Robert
Wild Rose Wintry Christmas  paper pad
Copics
lace
Pearl swirls
corner decoration
Check out the Blog and see what my teamies have done.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

What a cute image and fabulous colouring Dawn..love the pearl swirls..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx