Monday, November 4, 2013

Sp and Company challenge

I am excited to say that I am now a part of the SP & Company stamps Design Team.

 For Nov 3rd's challenge, we would like to see  Handmade Gifts & Gift Tags -make anything that could be given to someone (think Christmas gifts) or some gift tags  

I took a wooden box that I have had for a while and decided to alter
it so that it could be used to put in a small Christmas gift to someone special.

I used the "Winter Love Teddy Bear " stamp set from the 
Gill Roberts collection found at SP & Company.
My image is colored in using copics.



Here is a picture of the what the sides of the box looks like.
I covered the box in green card stock. I then added some red ribbon
around the middle.  I added some lace and pearls around the 
top of the box. 




I still need to decorate the inside of the box, but you can use it 
to give a small gift to someone.

Another look at the top of the box. Isn't that the cutest teddy bear??



I hope you'll come over to the SP blog for our new theme, Handmade gifts or tags. 

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

This box turned out SO good! Anyone would be happy to get it. So glad to have you on my team :)
Hugs,
Sami