Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fab N Funky Cute Critters

Hi Everyone, it's  time for a new Challenge at Fab'n'Funky.
Thank you to all who joined us in last week's challenge. The DT had a great time looking at all the wonderful creations that were kindly shared with us! 
The theme I have chosen for this week's Challenge #195 is
Cute Critters

We have a great sponsor for you this week and The DT were lucky enough to have images from the sponsor to play with:

Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 
Stamp Fairy


Who are offering a fab prize of a $10 voucher to spend in 
The StampFairy shop

Here is my card for the Cute Critters Challenge:

I have used Lenny Flowers 3 for my card today. 

Hope I have inspired you to enter the new Fab N Funky Challenge, Check out the Fab N Funky Challenge Blog to see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team...


1 comment:

Judith said...

This is so cute and pretty Dawn - love that fab bow! Hugs Judith x