Friday, October 18, 2013

Beautiful Tilda

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here on this fabulous Friday with my post for The Rubber Buggy, to show you some more inspiration using some wonderful stamps and products from the Store.



I used "Beautiful Tilda" from the Butterfly Dreams Collection 2011 on my card today.  I stamped Tilda onto some cryogen CS and colored them in using copics.  I used a butterfly border die for the edging and another butterfly die.  I added some ribbon and a bow. 


See you all back next Friday with some more inspiration.  Check out the challenge blog for an awesome challenge, we'd love to see you participate.


HAPPY STAMPING!!!! 


1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely little card, and doesn't Tilda look so pretty in purple? Love the butterfly border too - so delicate.