Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fab N Funky Challenge

Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  This week's challenge is:
  Leaves
 
What a great effort from everyone for last weeks Challenge, they were all fantastic.  As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog to find out if it was you. 

We have 2 fabulous sponsors this week, the first being the amazing MayzyArt

Our second sponsor is StampArt Design by Kathryne 
who our offering our First Prize Winner the choice of 5 digital images


Here is my card using the Theme "LEAVES":


I have used a digital image from Stamp Art by Kathryne - Autumn Delights.  I printed my digital image onto cryogen CS and colored it using Copics.  I only added a few pearls to finish off my card so the image is the main focus.

Hope this has inspired you to try our challenge with the theme "LEAVES"..........



2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a lovely fall colored card. Great little image.

Angelique said...

Beautiful. Gorgeous leaves paper and colouring.

Huggsss, Angelique