Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ABC Challenges O for Open

It looks like Blogger lost my post for June 1st, so I am redoing my post today, I've been sick all weekend an am just now feeling better and able to check my blog.  So guess I'll redo my post.....
 
 
It’s time for a new challenge over at ABC Challenges and this time it’s ‘O for Open’.We
want to see anything goes for this one.

Our sponsors for this challenge are
 
I've used an image that was provided by the Paper Shelter and some digital papers for my card today.
 
 

Don’t forget to stop by ABC Challenges and see what the rest of the Design Team have created to inspire you with our ‘O for Open’ theme.
Till next time….

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty. Love the simple background - it really makes the gorgeous image pop!