Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Rubber Buggy May Challenge

Hey Everyone. For the month of April challenge, we would like to see Anything Goes on your project/card,  easy peasy right :) We would love to see what you can create with this challenge and good luck! 

To be eligible to win you can upload your project by clicking Mr. Linky on the Challenge Blog :)
 
Here is my project for this awesome challenge:


I used "Silver Fairy" by Wee Stamps by Whimsy on my card today.  I stamped her onto some cryogen CS and colored her in using copics.  My DP is from Graphic 45 Secret Garden  .My Swirl and Flowers are made using dies from Cheery Lynn Designs. 


Hope this has given you some inspiration to get out those stamps and give this challenge a try.

HAPPY STAMPING!!!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Sweet image and love the green!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne Temple said...

Great design and I love all the greens.

Karalee said...

What a cute card. Your coloring is exceptional!

Debi said...

Had to scroll down to see what else you've been making lately. This card is fabulous. Love all the green. Darling image. The coloring is perfect, as always.