Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanks A Bunch

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

 I used a stamp from the Popcorn Bear Collection called "Thanks A Bunch" stamp set. Check out the great selection of Popcorn the Bear stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


I stamped my image onto Premium white CS and colored it in using my wonderful Spectrum Noir markers. I used TN4, TN3, TN2, TN1, DG3, DG2, DG1, PP3, BP1, BP2, OR1, CT3, CT1, GB1 to color my image.  I made a criss cross card today.  I took a 12x12 piece of white card stock and cut it in half so I have 2 6x12 pieces.  I then scored each in half to create 2 6x6 cards.  I took and cut each one on a diagonal to create the criss cross.  I attached both together to create the card.  I added some DP and a die cut for my finished image.  For my insert, I cut a piece of pink CS to 5 1/2x 5 1/2 and then added a piece of white CS cut to 5 x 5 and stamped my sentiment on the top of the white CS.  I added a piece of folded pink CS for my tab between the pink layer and my white layer.  Insert into your finished card.  This is such a simple, but great card to make.  Give it a try......

 
Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!


5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a sweetly colored card, Dawn! I especially like the pink shading in the teddy bear. So cute!

Keri Brown said...

OMGosh... That teddy is just adorable... You did such a wonderful job coloring him too... TFS!!!

Brenda said...

Simply adorable - love the little pocket.

April said...

Such a cute card! I love the criss-cross. You did a great job!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great idea - I'm loving the criss-cross!