Friday, September 14, 2012

A Time for Giving

Hi Everyone!!!  I am here today on this wonderful Friday with a little Inspiration.  I thought I would share a card I made with you today.

  I used a stamp from the Humphrey's Corner Collection called "A Present for You". This was the "free" stamp from the last promotion at Crafter's Companion. Check out the really great selection of Humphrey stamps, you will want them all.

Here is my finished card:


I stamped my image and colored it using my Spectrum Noir Markers. These are some really great markers and I find I love them more each time I use them.The colors I used today are: DR1, DR4, DR2, IG3, IG2, IG1, LG3, LG2, LG1, BT8, CT4, GB10.

Here's a closer peek at my colored image:


 Keep checking  Crafter's Companion  for the new releases that are happening all the time.

Don't forget about the challenge going on at the Challenge Blog of stripes and dots.  So get out those Crafter's Companion stamps and let's see what you can do with this challenge!!! You could win the $30 gift certificate to the Crafter's Companion online store!

See you all next Friday with another creation, until then, Happy Stamping!!!!!


4 comments:

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a sweet card . I love Humphrey:-) TFS

Anne Temple said...

He's adorable, Great coloring and that ribbon is gorgeous.

Brenda said...

Very cute and the ribbon is a perfect addition.

Julie Z said...

This is such a cute image.
And thanks for the info on the Spectrum Noir's - I've been wondering what they're like. Always nice to hear other peoples opinions!
Love the ribbon choice too!