Sunday, July 22, 2012

Marianne Creatables Dies


I finally was able to sit down and play with some of my dies today.  I saw a DT call for one of my favorite Die companies, so I thought I'd give it a shot.



I used a few of the Marianne Creatable dies to create my card and the flowers.

Here is another card that I just did using Marianne dies:



Here is another project that I did a bit ago that uses nothing but dies.  I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for the chance to be on an awesome DT...... 

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Lovely cards with good use of the Marianne Design dies. Thank you for entering the "anything goes" challenge and the DT call over at Marianne Design Divas. Good luck to you for both. Wishes, Suzanne, DT :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Oh my these are stunning cards -love the colours :-)

Suzi Mac said...

Fantastic card Dawn, Your use of Marianne's products in your creations are wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month with your lovely work. Good luck in the draw and with the DT call.
Hugs
Suzi x

Crafteezee said...

I agree with Suzi, your use of Marianne Designs is fabulous. Love all your designs. Thanks for sharing with us at Marianne's Divas.
Hugs Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and great work! I am new to Marianne dies and was wondering which one I needed to buy next to make the ribbon framed navy blue card with doily in the center.