Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Inky Impressions The Great Outdoors Challenge

As a Guest Designer at Inky Impressions, I get to inspire you for the new challenge which is
"THE GREAT OUTDOORS"


I have created this card with the stamp called "Spunky Scooter Lili" and  she is available from the Inky Impressions website HERE.

My image is colored using copics. A close look at my colored image:


I used one of my dies to cut out my image and for the mat behind her.  I added some Candi dots and voila, card is done.

Here's the finished card:



Hope you all will join us in our challenge this week of "The Great Outdoors".
Can't wait to see of the creations.


Challenges Entered:




Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment:

Tonya said...

Dawn, this is so adorable. I love Spunky Skooter. The paper is so pretty! It is great having you as our guest!!