Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Designer's Choice Challenge - Repeat Impressions

It's time for a new Challenge over at the House that Stamps Built!
The Challenge is called Designer's Choice. 
Here's how the "Designer's Choice Challenge" will work!
All of the fabulous design team members for Repeat Impressions 
will be assigned a Wednesday, and we get to set the 
"theme" for the challenge!  The Theme for this
week's DCC is hosted by Miriam and she is
challenging the Rock Stars to use Heat Embossing!!

Here is my creation for this challenge:




I used " 2627-I, Rocking Chair" and the sentiment
"2809-I, Retirement is . . .".  I heat embossed the rocking chair and
the sentiment. I added some ribbon and a bow and a few pearls to the 
corners. 
 
Take a peek at what the rest of the DT has created for
this great Challenge. 

DarsieDawn (You are Here)  *  Joy  *  Karen  *
Kendra Lynette  *   Makiko   *  Miriam  *
  * Vicki  *  Cheri *



Thanks for stopping by, 
Dawn


4 comments:

Lynette said...

What a great retirement card, Dawn - love the pretty colors in the papers!

joy said...

Great job on embossing the rocker and you added my favorite -- pearls! I look forward to experiencing your sentiment!

Unknown said...

Pretty card Dawn! I love the colors and papers you used.

Cheri said...

Love, love, love the pastel look you gave the retirement card, Dawn. The white embossed chair is just so perfect.