Saturday, April 16, 2011

Help For Japan - Whimsy Stamps

The Designers at Whimsy Stamps have
gotten together to help raise money for the relief efforts 
in Japan.  The images are available HERE in the Whimsy
Stamps Store.  All the proceeds from the sale of these digital images 
will go to the American Red Cross to help those in Japan. 
There is also a blog hop going on until tomorrow 
April 17th, to see the creations on the hop, start HERE
at Ann's blog. 

I have used one of the images that was created by
Crissy Armstrong called "Heartfelt Angel". 

My image is printed out onto Cryogen Card Stock
and colored in with my copics.  I used 
Spellbinders Labels 20 to cut out my image.
The DP's are Basic Grey Green At Heart paper pad.
And a bow to finish it off. 

A closer look at my colored image:

Please join us in helping those that need our help in Japan
by purchasing an image or two from our Wonderful
Designers at Whimsy Stamps. 

Here is another picture of my card that shows the
sparkle of the Cryogen Iridescent White Card Stock. 
I love this paper.....


Project Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy Stamps Heartfelt Angel Digital image
Paper: Basic Grey Green At Heart paper pad
Copics: R81, R83, R85, E11, E00, E000, E0000, R20, E57, E53, E50, W0, W1, W3, W5
Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinders Labels 20, Martha Stewart Swirling Lace border punch

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn

No comments: